Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in Bhopal
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in Bhopal, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Sambhavna Trust Clinic – Provides medical care, rehabilitation, & social support to survivors of the Bhopal gas tragedy. Their aim is to help these individuals lead a dignified life and seek justice for the tragedy that affected them.
- Ekjut – Promoting child rights & social justice. They provide education, healthcare, & protection to underprivileged children in Bhopal.
- Indian Institute of Forest Management – Works towards promoting sustainable forestry & natural resource management. They conduct research, provide training, & offer advisory services to government agencies, NGOs, & communities.
- Sankalp Sanskritik Samiti – Works towards promoting culture, art, & heritage. They organize events, festivals, & exhibitions to showcase the rich cultural heritage of Bhopal.
- Nav Bharat Jagriti Kendra – Focuses on community development, education, & healthcare. Their activities include running schools, providing healthcare services, & organizing awareness campaigns on various social issues.
- Society for Women Empowerment & Rural Development – Works towards empowering women & promoting rural development. Their activities include providing vocational training, promoting microfinance, & organizing awareness campaigns on various social issues.
- Madhya Pradesh Voluntary Health Association – Works towards promoting health & wellbeing. They provide healthcare services, conduct research, & advocate for health policies & programs.
- Akshaya Patra Foundation – Works towards providing mid-day meals to underprivileged children in Bhopal. Their aim is to address the issue of hunger & malnutrition among children.
- Aarohan – Works towards promoting education, healthcare, & livelihood opportunities in rural areas of Bhopal. Their activities include running schools, providing healthcare services, & organizing awareness campaigns on various social issues.
- Prayas – Works towards promoting child rights & education. They provide education, healthcare, & protection to underprivileged children in Bhopal.
Impact of NGOs in Bhopal
NGOs have played an important role in the development of Bhopal, the capital city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Here are some of the ways in which NGOs have contributed to the city’s development:
- Disaster relief & rehabilitation: Bhopal is known for the Bhopal Gas Tragedy, one of the worst industrial disasters in history. NGOs have been instrumental in providing relief & rehabilitation to the victims of the tragedy. They provide medical aid, vocational training, & financial assistance to help victims rebuild their lives.
- Environment & Sustainability: Bhopal faces several environmental challenges, such as water and air pollution, & NGOs are working to address these issues. They organize campaigns to raise awareness about pollution, climate change, & waste management. They also work to protect the city’s biodiversity by preserving green spaces & promoting eco-friendly practices.
- Education & Skill Development: NGOs in Bhopal are working to improve access to education & skill development, particularly for children & youth from underprivileged backgrounds. They run schools, provide scholarships, & organize extracurricular activities to help children develop their talents and skills. They also offer vocational training programs to help youth & women become more employable.
- Women Empowerment: Many NGOs in Bhopal are working to empower women & girls. They provide education, vocational training, & financial assistance to help them become self-sufficient. They also work to raise awareness about women’s rights & issues such as domestic violence & gender discrimination.
- Healthcare: Several NGOs in Bhopal are working to improve access to healthcare for people who cannot afford it. They run hospitals, clinics, & mobile medical units to provide medical services to people in remote areas. They also organize health camps & awareness campaigns to educate people about health-related issues.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
- Making a positive impact: NGOs often work towards various social & environmental causes, such as providing education, healthcare, disaster relief, & fighting for human rights. Donating to an NGO can help support their efforts & contribute towards making a positive impact in the world.
- Helping those in need: Many NGOs work towards helping marginalized communities, such as children, refugees, the elderly, or those living in poverty. By donating, you can help provide resources & support to those who are in need of it the most.
- Tax benefits: Donations made to certain NGOs are often tax-deductible, which can be an added benefit for individuals who want to give back while also reducing their tax burden.
- Supporting a cause you believe in: By donating to an NGO, you can support a cause or issue that you care about deeply. This can be a meaningful way to make a difference & help create change in the world.
- Making a difference on a larger scale: NGOs often work on a larger scale than individual efforts, which means that your donation can have a significant impact & contribute towards creating larger, lasting change.
Overall, donating to NGOs can be a powerful way to support causes and issues that matter to you, help those in need, and make a positive impact in the world.”
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
Donating to Mantra Foundations can lead to a great impact on improving healthcare services & promoting the welfare of marginalized & vulnerable sections of people in India. There are many reasons why you may want to donate with Mantra Foundations, some of which include:
Impact: By donating to a foundation that works towards providing quality healthcare services, you can help make a tangible difference in the lives of those who are in need. Your contribution can help provide medical treatment, care, & support to people who may not otherwise have access to these services.
- Health Care Access: Donating to a foundation that works towards providing quality healthcare services can help improve access to healthcare for vulnerable & marginalized populations, including those who are living in poverty, have chronic illnesses, or lack health insurance.
- Philanthropy: Giving to charity can be a rewarding experience, allowing you to contribute to a cause you believe in & support organizations that are doing important work.
- Tax Benefits: In many countries, including the United States & Canada, donations to registered charities & foundations are tax-deductible, which can provide a financial benefit to donors.
- Community Support: By supporting a foundation that works towards providing quality healthcare services, you can help build stronger, more resilient communities, & promote social and economic development.
Ultimately, the decision to donate to any foundation or charity should be based on personal values, beliefs, & priorities, as well as the organization’s track record of effectiveness, transparency, & accountability. It is important to do your research & ensure that your donation will have a meaningful impact and be used responsibly.