Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in Delhi
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in Delhi, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Goonj: Works to provide clothing, sanitation facilities, & disaster relief to underprivileged communities
- HelpAge India: Works to improve the quality of life for senior citizens through healthcare, counseling, & advocacy.
- Pratham: Works to improve the quality of education for underprivileged children
- Salaam Baalak Trust: Provides shelter, education, & healthcare to street children
- Akshaya Patra Foundation: Provides mid-day meals to school children to improve nutrition & encourage attendance.
- Child Rights and You (CRY): Works to ensure the rights of children are protected and they have access to education and healthcare
- Uday Foundation: Works to improve healthcare & quality of life for underprivileged children
- Prayas: Works to provide education, healthcare, & legal aid to underprivileged children and youth
- Smile Foundation: Works to support underprivileged children & youth through education, healthcare, & livelihood programs.
Impact of NGOs in Delhi
NGOs have played a crucial role in Delhi, in several domains. Here are some of the key areas in which NGOs have made an impact:
- Education: NGOs work towards improving access to education for children from underprivileged communities. They offer education, training, & support to children from low-income families & those with disabilities.
- Healthcare: Have made an influence in the healthcare sector, especially in providing services to the urban poor. They provide healthcare services, including preventive care & treatment for common illnesses.
- Environment: Work towards promoting sustainable development & environmental conservation. They promote waste reduction, energy conservation, & tree plantation drives.
- Women’s Empowerment: Several NGOs in Delhi work towards empowering women & promoting gender equality. They provide vocational training, microfinance services, & support for victims of domestic violence.
- Human Rights: Work towards promoting human rights & providing support to vulnerable communities. They work towards protecting the rights of marginalized communities such as refugees, minorities, & those affected by conflict.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
There are several reasons why you should choose to donate to NGO in Delhi, some of which are listed below:
- Social impact: Work on a range of social issues like poverty, education, healthcare, human rights, environmental protection, disaster relief, & more. By donating to NGOs, individuals contribute to making a positive impact on society.
- Efficiency: Known for their efficiency & effectiveness in delivering aid & making an impact. They often have specialized knowledge & experience in their area of work, & are able to manage their resources to achieve their goals.
- Transparency: Help donors feel confident that their contributions are used efficiently. Many NGOs publish annual reports that detail their activities, achievements, & financials.
- Tax benefits: In India, donations to registered NGOs are tax-deductible, which is a remarkable incentive for some donors.
- Personal fulfillment: Donating to NGO in Delhi can give individuals a sense of personal fulfillment & satisfaction, knowing that they are contributing to a cause they believe in & making a positive difference in the world.
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
There are many reasons why one should consider donating to NGOs that align with their values & causes they care about. Here are a few potential reasons:
- Addressing pressing social & environmental issues: Work towards addressing social & environmental issues that may not be adequately addressed by governments or businesses. By donating to NGOs, individuals can support efforts to address these issues.
- Making a difference: Even small donations can make a big difference when combined with others. NGOs often rely on individual donations to carry out their work, so any support can help them achieve their goals.
- Supporting causes & organizations that align with values: A way for individuals to support causes & organizations that align with their values & priorities.
- Tax benefits: In India, donations to NGOs are tax-deductible, which means that individuals can save money on their taxes while supporting important causes.
- Encouraging positive change: Supporting NGOs can help encourage positive change in society, and inspire others to get involved in supporting similar causes.