Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in India
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in India, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Akshaya Patra Foundation – Works towards providing mid-day meals to school children in India. They operate in over 50 locations across the country & offer nutritious meals to over 1.8 million children daily.
- HelpAge India – Works towards promoting the rights & wellbeing of elderly individuals in India. They provide healthcare, livelihood, & support services to elderly individuals & advocate for policies that promote their rights.
- Goonj – Works to offer relief & support services to deprived communities in India. They provide clothing, sanitary products, and other basic necessities to individuals and communities in need.
- Child Rights & You (CRY) – Works to promoting the rights and wellbeing of children in India. They provide education, healthcare, and support services to underprivileged children and advocate for policies that promote their rights.
- Teach for India – Works towards advancing education & literacy in India. They recruit & train young professionals to teach in underprivileged schools across the country & offer educational support services to children in need.
- Pratham Education Foundation – Works towards promoting education & literacy in India. They provide educational support services to children in underprivileged communities & operate a network of learning centers & libraries across the country.
- Wildlife Trust of India – Works towards promoting wildlife conservation & environmental sustainability in India. They protect & restore natural habitats, promote biodiversity, & provide education & advocacy services to individuals & communities.
- Salaam Baalak Trust – Works towards promoting the rights & wellbeing of street children in India. They provide shelter, healthcare, & support services to street children & advocate for policies that promote their rights.
- WaterAid India – Works towards promoting access to clean water, sanitation, & hygiene in India. They provide education, support, & advocacy services to communities facing water & sanitation challenges.
- Aravind Eye Care System – Works towards providing affordable & high-quality eye care services to individuals in India. They operate a network of hospitals & clinics across the country & provide training and support services to healthcare professionals.”
Impact of NGOs in India
NGOs play a significant role in India, both in terms of their impact on society & the economy. Here are some of the ways in which NGOs have contributed to India:
- Health Care: NGOs play a crucial role in providing health care services, particularly in rural areas & for marginalized communities. They provide support services, preventive care, medical treatment, & other forms of assistance to people who are in need, including the poor, women, children, & the elderly.
- Education: They support education, particularly for children who are not able to access formal schooling. They provide funding, training, & support to educational institutions & community-based organizations, helping to promote literacy & skill development.
- Women’s Empowerment: Work to promote gender equality & women’s empowerment, particularly in areas such as education, health care, & economic development. They provide training, advocacy, & support services to women, helping to promote their social, economic, & political empowerment.
- Environment and Sustainability: Many NGOs work to address environmental & sustainability issues, such as climate change, pollution, and biodiversity loss. They engage in research, advocacy, & awareness-raising campaigns to promote sustainable practices and protect the environment.
- Human Rights & Social Justice: NGOs in India work to promote & protect human rights & social justice, particularly for marginalized & vulnerable communities. They provide legal assistance, advocacy, & support services to victims of human rights abuses, including refugees & asylum seekers.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
Donating to NGOs can have a notable influence on individuals, communities, & society as a whole. Here are a few reasons to why one must consider donating to NGOs:
- Support a cause: NGOs work towards various issues including education, healthcare, environment, human rights, disaster relief, poverty alleviation, & more. By donating, you will support a cause that you believe in & help create a positive influence in that domain.
- Help those in need: NGOs often toil with disadvantaged communities, marginalized groups, & people in crisis situations such as natural disasters, conflicts, & pandemics. Your donation can help provide them with essential resources & services to improve their lives.
- Make a difference: NGOs work on the ground & implement programs & campaigns that can have a noticeable influence on people’s lives. Your donation can help fund these programs & contribute to making a positive difference in the world.
- Tax benefits: In many countries, donations to registered NGOs are tax-deductible, which means that you can claim a tax deduction for your donation.
- Transparency & accountability: Reputable NGOs are transparent about their finances & operations & are accountable to their donors & beneficiaries. By donating to such NGOs, you can be assured that your money is being used effectively & efficiently.
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
Donating to Mantra Foundations can lead to a great impact on improving healthcare services & promoting the welfare of marginalized & vulnerable sections of people in India. There are many reasons why you may want to donate with Mantra Foundations, some of which include:
- Social Impact: By donating to a nonprofit like Mantra Foundations, you can make a positive impact on society and contribute to the betterment of people’s lives, particularly those who are in need.
- Personal Fulfillment: Giving to charity can bring a sense of fulfillment and purpose to donors, as they are able to see the tangible impact of their contributions.
- Tax Benefits: In many countries, including India, charitable donations are tax-deductible, which can provide an incentive for individuals and corporations to give to nonprofits like Mantra Foundations.
- Reputation: Donating to a reputable nonprofit like Mantra Foundations can help enhance an individual’s or corporation’s reputation and demonstrate their commitment to social responsibility.
- Aligning with Values: By donating to a nonprofit that aligns with their values and beliefs, individuals and corporations can show their support for causes they care about and help bring about positive change in those areas.
Overall, there are many reasons why someone might choose to donate to a nonprofit organization like Mantra Foundations that works towards providing quality healthcare services, including physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more. Donors can make a significant impact on society while also experiencing personal fulfillment and potential tax benefits.”