Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in Jaipur
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in Jaipur, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Akshaya Patra Foundation: Works to provide nutritious meals to underprivileged children.
- Prayas: Works to support the education & development of underprivileged children & youth.
- HelpAge India: Works to improve the quality of life for senior citizens through healthcare, counseling, & advocacy.
- CRY (Child Rights and You): Works to protect the rights of children & provide them with education & healthcare.
- Smile Foundation: Works to support underprivileged children & youth through education, healthcare, & livelihood programs.
- Gramin Vikas Vigyan Samiti: Works to promote sustainable development & rural empowerment.
- Pratham Education Foundation: Works to improve the quality of education & literacy rates.
- Pink City Rickshaw Company: Works to empower women from underprivileged communities through employment opportunities.
- Care Today Fund: Works to provide disaster relief & support to communities affected by natural disasters.
Impact of NGOs in Jaipur
NGOs have a made remarkable impact on the deprived sections of Jaipur. Here are some of the domains in which NGOs have made a positive impact:
- Education: Have played a major role in improving access to education for children from underprivileged communities. Some of the NGO in Jaipur, such as Akanksha Foundation & Pratham, work towards offering education to children from low-income families.
- Healthcare: Made a significant impact in the healthcare sector. They offer healthcare services to marginalized communities & provide support for those living with HIV/AIDS. Some NGOs, such as Sneha & Salaam Bombay Foundation, work towards creating awareness about healthcare issues & promoting healthy living.
- Environment: Work towards environmental conservation & sustainable development. They encourage waste reduction, energy conservation, & tree plantation drives. Some NGOs, such as Vanashakti & Bombay Environmental Action Group (BEAG), work towards preserving Jaipur’s green cover & protecting the city’s beaches & mangroves.
- Women’s Empowerment: Work towards empowering women & promoting gender equality. They offer vocational training, microfinance services, & support for victims of domestic violence. Some NGOs, such as Snehalaya & Apne Aap Women’s Collective, work towards creating awareness about women’s rights & empowering women to become agents of change.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
- Social Impact: Established to address social, economic, & environmental issues that affect communities, people or animals, which often go unaddressed by government & private sectors. When you donate to an NGO, you’re contributing to the betterment of society, the environment, and/or animals.
- Helping Those in Need: Work with vulnerable populations, such as refugees, children, & the elderly. By donating to NGOs that support these populations, you’re helping to provide them with the resources & support they need to improve their quality of life.
- Supporting a Cause: If you have a particular cause or issue that you feel strongly about, donating to an NGO that supports that cause is a great way to contribute to the effort. For example, if you care deeply about climate change, you could donate to an NGO that works to combat it.
- Tax Benefits: In many countries, donations to registered NGOs are tax-deductible. This means that by donating to an NGO, you can not only support a cause you care about, but also reduce your tax bill.
- Transparency & Accountability: NGOs are usually required to be transparent about their operations, funding, and impact. As such, they are often held to high standards of accountability & are required to report on their activities. This means that you can have greater confidence that your donation is being put to good use & making a positive impact.
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
There are several reasons why someone might choose to donate to Mantra Foundations:
- Impactful programs: Mantra Foundation’s programs are focused on providing quality healthcare services, including physical and mental health, vision care, chronic illness management, and women’s welfare. By donating to Mantra Foundation, you can support these important programs that have a positive impact on the health and well-being of communities in need.
- Transparency: Mantra Foundation is committed to transparency and accountability. They provide regular updates on their programs and activities, and are open and responsive to donor inquiries and feedback.
- Efficient use of funds: Mantra Foundation is committed to ensuring that donations are used efficiently and effectively. They strive to keep administrative and overhead costs low, so that more of each donation goes directly to program activities and services.
- Positive reputation: Mantra Foundation has a positive reputation within the community and among donors. They have received recognition and support from various organizations and individuals for their work and impact.
- Tax benefits: Donating to Mantra Foundation is tax-deductible, which can provide donors with a financial benefit while also supporting a good cause.