Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in Surat
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in Surat, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Sewa International: Works to provide disaster relief, healthcare, education, & rural development programs
- Childline India Foundation: Works to protect the rights of children & provide them with emergency support & services.
- The Akanksha Foundation: Works to provide education & skill development opportunities to underprivileged children & youth.
- HelpAge India: Works to improve the quality of life for senior citizens through healthcare, counseling, & advocacy.
- Arpan Charitable Trust: Works to provide education & social services to underprivileged children & women.
- Snehalaya: Works to provide healthcare, education, & social services to underprivileged communities.
- The Banyan: Works to provide mental healthcare, shelter, & rehabilitation to homeless women with mental illnesses.
- Centre for Social Justice: Works to promote social justice & human rights, especially for marginalized & vulnerable communities.
- Sankalp Foundation: Works to support underprivileged children and youth through education, healthcare, & livelihood programs.
Impact of NGOs in Surat
NGOs have made a significant impact. Here are some of the ways in which NGOs have contributed to the city’s development:
- Education: Many NGOs are working towards improving education in the city. They run schools, provide scholarships, & organize extracurricular activities for children from underprivileged backgrounds. They also offer vocational training programs for youth & women to improve their employability.
- Healthcare: They are also active in providing healthcare services to people who cannot afford it. They run hospitals, clinics, & mobile medical units to reach out to people in remote areas. They also organize health camps & awareness campaigns to educate people about health-related issues.
- Women Empowerment: Several NGOs are working to empower women & girls. They provide education, vocational training, & financial assistance to help them become self-sufficient. They also work to raise awareness about women’s rights & issues such as domestic violence & gender discrimination.
- Environmental Conservation: They are working to promote sustainable practices in the sector. They also organize campaigns to raise awareness about pollution, climate change, & waste management. They also work to protect the city’s biodiversity by preserving green spaces & promoting eco-friendly practices.
- Disaster Relief: NGOs play a critical role in providing relief & support to affected communities. They organize emergency response teams, provide food, shelter, & medical assistance to people in need.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
Donating to NGOs have a remarkable impact on society, the environment, & various communities. Here are a few reasons to why one should consider donating to NGOs:
- Support a cause: Work towards various causes such as poverty alleviation, education, healthcare, environmental conservation, animal welfare, & more. Donating to an NGO that supports a cause you care about can help make a difference in the world.
- Access to resources: NGOs often work in areas where the government or other resources are insufficient or not available. Your donation can help NGOs provide essential resources to communities that need it the most.
- Transparency and accountability: Most NGOs are registered and are accountable to regulatory bodies, which ensures that your donation is being used for the intended purpose. You can also research and choose an NGO that aligns with your values and is transparent about how they use donations.
- Tax benefits: In many countries, donations to NGOs are tax-deductible. Donating to an NGO can be a way to reduce your taxable income while supporting a good cause.
- Join a community: NGOs often have active communities of volunteers and supporters. Donating to an NGO can provide you with the opportunity to connect with like-minded people and contribute to a cause you care about.
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
Donating to Mantra Foundations can lead to a great impact on improving healthcare services & promoting the welfare of marginalized & vulnerable sections of people in India. There are many reasons why you may want to donate with Mantra Foundations, some of which include:
Impactful Programs: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, & more. By donating to Mantra Foundation, you can be assured that your donation will be used to support programs that have a positive impact on the lives of people in need.
- Transparent & Accountable: Transparent about how donations are used & provides regular updates to donors about the impact of their contributions. The organization is also accountable for its actions & is committed to using donations in an effective & efficient manner.
- Experienced Team: Team of experienced professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in need. They have the expertise & knowledge to implement programs that are effective & sustainable.
- Focus on Quality Healthcare: Focuses on providing quality healthcare services to those in need, including physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, and women’s welfare. By supporting Mantra Foundation, you can help ensure that people have access to the healthcare services they need to lead healthy & fulfilling lives.
- Collaborative Approach: Believes in a collaborative approach to social impact. They work with other organizations, government agencies, & community groups to achieve their goals & create lasting change.