Your donation has the power to make a difference in someone's life.
- When you donate, you not only give money, but you also give hope and kindness to those in need.
- Donate to change a life, and you’ll change the world.
List of NGOs operating in UK
There are many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in UK, India. Some of them include:
- Mantra Foundations: Works towards providing quality healthcare services that includes physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, women welfare, and more.
- EyeMantra Foundation: Works to improve the quality of eyecare facilities for the underprivileged sections of the society
- Amnesty International UK – Works towards advancing human rights & social justice. They offer advocacy, research, & support services to individuals & communities.
- British Red Cross – Works to offer emergency relief & healthcare services. They provide disaster relief, first aid, & healthcare services to individuals & communities.
- Oxfam GB – Works towards promoting poverty alleviation & social justice. They provide education, healthcare, & support services to individuals & communities.
- Save the Children UK – Save the Children UK is an NGO that works towards improving the lives of children. They provide education, healthcare, & protection services to underprivileged children & families.
- The Trussell Trust – Works towards providing food & support to individuals & families facing crisis. They operate a network of food banks across the UK & provide other support services to individuals & communities in need.
- Friends of the Earth – Works towards promoting environmental conservation & sustainability. They provide education, advocacy, & support services to individuals & communities.
- Mind – Works towards promoting mental health & wellbeing. They provide counseling, education, & support services to individuals & families facing mental health challenges in the UK.
- Shelter – Works towards providing housing & support services to individuals & families facing homelessness. They provide advocacy, legal aid, & support services to individuals & communities in need.
- Age UK – Works towards promoting the wellbeing of older adults. They provide healthcare, education, & support services to older adults & their families.
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) – Works towards promoting bird conservation & wildlife protection. They provide education, advocacy, & support services to individuals & communities.”
Impact of NGOs in UK
NGOs play a significant role in UK, both in regard to their influence on society & the economy. Here are a few ways through which NGOs have
contributed to the UK:
- Social Services: Play an important part in the execution of social services, specifically in areas such as health & social care, education, & welfare. They offer support services, advice, advocacy, & other forms of assistance to people who are in need, including vulnerable & deprived groups such as the elderly, disabled, & refugees.
- Environment & Sustainability: Many NGOs in the UK work to address environmental & sustainability issues, such as climate change, pollution, & biodiversity loss. They engage in research, advocacy, & awareness-raising campaigns to promote sustainable practices & protect the environment.
- Human Rights & Justice: They work to promote & protect human rights & social justice, both domestically & internationally. They provide legal assistance, advocacy, & support services to victims of human rights abuses, including refugees & asylum seekers.
- Cultural Preservation: NGOs in the UK work to protect the country’s cultural heritage & promote arts & culture. They support museums, galleries, libraries, & other cultural institutions, & organize cultural events & festivals.
- Economic Development: UK NGOs play a part in advancing economic development, particularly in areas such as microfinance, entrepreneurship, & community development. They offer training, support, & funding to small businesses & community groups, helping to create jobs & promote economic growth.
Overall, NGOs in the UK have had a significant impact on society, contributing to the country’s economic and social development, and promoting human rights, sustainability, and cultural preservation. However, the sector also faces significant challenges, including funding constraints, regulatory issues, and increasing demand for services, which require innovative solutions and collaboration between NGOs, the government, and other stakeholders.
Why one should donate in NGOs?
Donating to NGOs will have a remarkable influence on the lives of people in need & can contribute to positive social & environmental change in many ways. Here are few reasons why one should consider donating to NGOs:
- Support for a cause: They work towards a range of causes, such as poverty alleviation, education, healthcare, environmental conservation, animal welfare, & more. By donating, you can support a cause that you care about & contribute to making a positive impact in that area.
- Reach & scale: They often work on a larger scale than individual efforts, as they have the resources & expertise to implement programs & projects that can reach a greater number of people. By donating to an NGO, you can help support their programs & increase their reach.
- Efficiency & impact: They are more efficient at implementing programs & managing resources than government agencies or other organizations, as they tend to be more specialized & focused on their specific cause. This means that your donation can have a greater impact & be used more efficiently than if you were to donate to a less-focused organization.
- Transparency & accountability: Many NGOs are transparent about their finances & operations, & are accountable to their donors & the public. This means that you can have confidence in how your donation is being used & the impact it is making.
- Tax benefits: In many countries, donations to NGOs are tax-deductible, which can offer a financial benefit to donors.
Why donate with Mantra Foundations?
Donating to Mantra Foundations can lead to a great impact on improving healthcare services & promoting the welfare of marginalized & vulnerable sections of people in India. There are many reasons why you may want to donate with Mantra Foundations, some of which include:
- Access to Healthcare: Works towards providing quality healthcare services to those who are in need, particularly in underserved & rural areas. Your donation can help improve access to these healthcare services, including physical & mental health, vision care, chronic illness, & more.
- Women’s Welfare: Promotes women’s welfare, including maternal & reproductive health, & empowering women through education & skill development programs. Your donation can help support women’s health & wellbeing, helping to promote gender equality & women’s empowerment.’
- Marginalized Communities: Focuses on offering healthcare services & promoting welfare among marginalized communities, including low-income families, rural populations, & those who are socially & economically disadvantaged. Your donation can help improve the lives of those who are the most in need.
- Impactful Programs: Has a track record of implementing impactful programs, with a focus on delivering measurable results & sustainable outcomes. Your donation can contribute towards supporting these programs & making a tangible difference in the lives of people
- Transparency & Accountability: Values transparency & accountability, providing regular updates & reports on the impact of their programs & ensuring that donations are used effectively & efficiently. You can be confident that your donation will be used to make a meaningful impact & create positive change.